2016 OSBridge Volunteer Sign-up is new OPEN!

Chris Freeman

Jun 9, 2016, 4:52:21 PM6/9/16
to osbridge
We need your help! Volunteer through our webapp for 8 hours or more to earn a free registration code for this year. Do it Now!

2016 Open Source Bridge is happening June 21-24, 2016 at

Eliot Center (Buchan Building)
1226 SW Salmon Street
Portland, Oregon 97205

sam scott

Jun 17, 2016, 7:16:47 PM6/17/16
to osbridge
Quick question - are we supposed to be receiving a code with which to sign up, as in previous years? Should we be registering? Or is it just granted that we're signed up for X number of hours, so we'll be there?

Thanks!

volu...@opensourcebridge.org

Jun 17, 2016, 7:21:42 PM6/17/16
to osbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam, the volunteer registration codes should be send via email today or tomorrow.

- Chris Freeman
2016 OSBridge Volunteering
--

---

Merilyn Gottlieb

Jun 21, 2016, 1:51:11 PM6/21/16
to osbr...@googlegroups.com, Chris Freeman
I am not there yet. For my 530 shift I would like to be session monitor for yoga.