osb 2105 volunteering

chris (fool) mccraw

Apr 27, 2015, 7:14:33 PM4/27/15
to osbr...@googlegroups.com
Is it still the case that we'll be able to volunteer for 8 hours to get in for free this year?
Have volunteer signups started for this year?  Signing up on the website gives you a "thanks for signing up to volunteer for OSB 2014" message.  That at least could use some updating :)

Christie Koehler

Apr 27, 2015, 7:18:17 PM4/27/15
to osbr...@googlegroups.com
That's still the case, yes!

We'll work on getting the website and volunteer form updated so it's clear.

-Ck

--

---

Chris Freeman