Kicking off OSB 2017 planning! 🎉

Reid Beels

Feb 21, 2017, 7:06:52 PM2/21/17
to osbrid...@googlegroups.com, OSBridge Planning List
Hello!

Things have been a bit quiet on the Open Source Bridge front in 2017 thus far, but it's time to get the ball rolling for this year's conference. We have dates confirmed at the Eliot Center, June 20-23, but we need to pull together a team to make all the things happen.

Can you help us? We're looking for help (either in-person or remotely) in most of these areas: http://stumptownsyndicate.org/wiki/Open_Source_Bridge/Roles

If you're interested, drop your name in this volunteer form or send me an email. We're holding an initial planning kick-off next Tuesday evening.

Tuesday, February 28 at 6:30pm
WeWork Custom House,  220 NW 8th Ave
Call or text (503) 830 2651 on arrival.

Hope to see you there!
Reid

Finn Ellis

Feb 21, 2017, 8:09:07 PM2/21/17
to osbrid...@googlegroups.com, OSBridge Planning List
Hi Reid,

If we know we want to volunteer during the conference but don't have time to be actively involved in the planning, is it useful to fill out this form now or better to wait for the volunteer scheduling that happens later?

Thanks,
Finn

--

---

Lauren Hudgins

Feb 22, 2017, 1:53:48 PM2/22/17
to osbridge-core, OSBridge Planning List
Hi,

I'm going to be out of town that day. I'm not sure I'll be able to meet remotely since I'll be in a weird part of Santa Fe with almost no service, but I'll try.

-Lauren

Melissa Chavez

Feb 28, 2017, 7:25:41 PM2/28/17
to osbrid...@googlegroups.com, OSBridge Planning List
Will be there tonight.
--
Melissa Chavez
theeditedword.com

Reid Beels

Feb 28, 2017, 8:48:11 PM2/28/17
to osbrid...@googlegroups.com, OSBridge Planning List
Excellent!

We're still on for tonight at 6:30. I'm finalizing which conference room we'll be in now and will plan to meet folks in the lobby. If you get here later on, give me a text or call at 503 830 2651.

Best,
Reid

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 4:25 PM Melissa Chavez <theedi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Will be there tonight.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Reid Beels <rei...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

Things have been a bit quiet on the Open Source Bridge front in 2017 thus far, but it's time to get the ball rolling for this year's conference. We have dates confirmed at the Eliot Center, June 20-23, but we need to pull together a team to make all the things happen.

Can you help us? We're looking for help (either in-person or remotely) in most of these areas: http://stumptownsyndicate.org/wiki/Open_Source_Bridge/Roles

If you're interested, drop your name in this volunteer form or send me an email. We're holding an initial planning kick-off next Tuesday evening.

Tuesday, February 28 at 6:30pm
WeWork Custom House,  220 NW 8th Ave
Call or text (503) 830 2651 on arrival.

Hope to see you there!
Reid

Melissa Chavez
theeditedword.com

Melissa Chavez

Chris Freeman

Mar 8, 2017, 12:00:48 AM3/8/17
to osbr...@googlegroups.com

Hi Finn,

Filling out the form will place you on the email list for this year. It's your best bet to keep up with news relating to volunteering (along with following this google group).

If you're already on the mailing list and wish to volunteer during the conference (Thanks!), you're welcome to wait for the volunteer shift sign up to open up to pick your shifts.

Chris Freeman
2017 Open Source Bridge Volunteering