OSB Volunteer Appreciation Party

volu...@opensourcebridge.org

Oct 9, 2014, 4:14:09 PM10/9/14
to volu...@opensourcebridge.org, osbr...@googlegroups.com
  Volunteer Appreciation Party! Because you folks are awesome and we couldn't do it without you.

Friday, October 17th, 6-10pm.

New Relic has been kind enough to host us at their offices on the 29th floor of the U.S. Bancorp Tower (Big Pink).  The elevators will be unlocked at 6 for the 29th floor.

We'll have delicious snacks, plenty of beverages, swag, and a fun raffle. (You know you love a good raffle!)
So come, hang out, get another chance to connect with other volunteers, and let us tell you (again) how much we appreciate you.

Please RSVP by responding to this email so that we can buy enough food.

See you on the 17th!

-- Chris and Amanda, OSB Volunteer Coordinators

New Relic
U.S. Bankcorp Tower (Big Pink)
111 SW 5th Ave #2800
Portland, OR 97204

map: http://goo.gl/maps/R3nYN
Calagator: http://calagator.org/events/1250467131

Finn Ellis

Oct 10, 2014, 7:07:46 PM10/10/14
to osbr...@googlegroups.com
Wish I could, but neither I nor any other current CAT will be there. :) Major schedule conflict. Thank you though!

Finn

--

---

Aaron Wolf

Oct 10, 2014, 7:07:47 PM10/10/14
to Chris Freeman, osbr...@googlegroups.com
I'll plan on being there, and I've been considering volunteering for pre-conference planning for next year, but am quite busy already and not sure…

Cheers,
Aaron

--
Aaron Wolf