Request for better edited version of Julie Pagano's talk

debbie...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2014, 10:53:31 AM6/27/14
to osbr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am almost done watching the video for Julie Pagano's keynote talk at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNOZYPZQfV4.  I understand there was a problem with the sound at the beginning, this comment is not about that.  During the video, whole sections of her talk are skipped over.  This happens at least 3 times.  Did part of the talk not make it to the this video?  I notice there are camera changes, were those camera's views not recorded?  Is it possible to put those missing sections back in?

I missed her talk Tuesday morning in person and heard how great it was later.  I would really like to see as much of the rest of her talk as possible.  Thank you.

Debbie

Jonan Scheffler

Jun 27, 2014, 12:53:58 PM6/27/14
to osbr...@googlegroups.com

Hello Debbie!

Excellent news, Julie presented this talk earlier this year at Pycon and the video has audio: http://pyvideo.org/speaker/1228/julie-pagano

In the meantime we'll investigate the missing video, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

--

---

debbie...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2014, 4:15:17 PM6/27/14
to osbr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Jonan.  I just finished watching the video from Pycon.  There are definitely pieces missing from the OSB talk.

Reid Beels

Jul 15, 2014, 8:44:43 PM7/15/14
to debbie...@gmail.com, osbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Debbie,

I’ve confirmed that we have a full recording of the talk, which we’ll be uploading soon. I’ll let you know once it’s online.

Best,
Reid

debbie...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2014, 12:45:20 PM7/16/14
to osbr...@googlegroups.com
This is awesome. I cannot wait. Thank you.

Debbie