Invitation to Participate in Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan

Jun 29, 2012, 12:21:52 PM6/29/12
to sharu...@gmail.com
Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012) MOSC.my

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012

This year's theme for MOSC2012 is "Enterprising Open Source". The theme is a continuation from previous theme which are “Open To Change (MSC OSCONF 2009)”, “Making The Change (MSC MOSC2010)” and “Innovating The Change (MOSC2011)”.

Malaysia Open Source
                                              Conference 2012
                                              (MOSC2012)

Venue
Berjaya Times Square Hotel & Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Date
From 8 July 2012 (Sunday) until 10 July 2012 (Tuesday).
Registration
Register online at http://www.mosc.my/ or Email to khairu...@mosc.my or call +6012 631 8980.

Introduction :

It's now on: Malaysia Open Source Developer’s Community (OSDC.my) in collaboration with Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU) is proud to organize the Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012) for the 4th year. The conference will be held from 8 to 10 July 2012 at Berjaya Times Square Hotel & Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Join Us :

Your presence and participation in the conference effectively connects you with Asia Pacific region's best developers and communities. Kindly register online at Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012) website at http://www.mosc.my. The registration fee is only RM599.00.

Please download official invitation letter for MOSC2012

Please download brochure for MOSC2012

Please download event schedule for MOSC2012

Please visit Facebook for MOSC2012
https://www.facebook.com/mosc2012

Archive
http://bit.ly/oss-mosc2012
Copyright © 2012 Malaysia Open Source Conference MOSC.my, All rights reserved.

Visit our website Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 http://www.mosc.my/ or contact secre...@mosc.my