Join Umit Open Source Project participate in GSoC11.

1 view

ahmad shaiful amiruddin

Mar 23, 2011, 9:01:40 PM3/23/11
to osa-...@googlegroups.com, pyth...@googlegroups.com
Assalamualaikum wbt,
Google Summer of Code 2011
1. As you folks may notice, Google Summer of Code 2011 is on!!! Google Summer of Code is a coding project, which participants will be requested to complete free or open source source software, under each mentoring organizations. You may read more about GSoC 2011 here. http://code.google.com/soc/

2. This year, Umit Project is again into Google Summer of Code 2011!  We invite everyone to participate, and send us a proposal (take a look at our ideas for this year). If you want to know more about the program and how to participate, watch our videos here or ask at GSoC discussion group. If your doubt is Umit related, you reach us at our mailing list or IRC Channel at Freenode.

List of ideas: www.umitproject.org/ideas

3. This year, Google with give any successful participant, $5000.00 USD. Thats around RM 15,000!!  So, you have nothing to lose, but you can earn RM15000!! Thus, apply! DEADLINE: 8 APRIL.

--

Warm wishes.

Shaiful Taher
Undergraduate,
Cyberjaya, Selangor

T+6019 3659502
Eahmads...@gmail.com

 Don't you really need to print this email? Save a tree - kill a beaver.

Contact me: Google Talk/ahmadshaiful Skype/musangbijak Y! messenger/op.ahmadshaiful

--

Warm wishes.

Shaiful Taher
Undergraduate,
Cyberjaya, Selangor

T+6019 3659502
Eahmads...@gmail.com
http://ahmadshaiful.blogspot.com

 Don't you really need to print this email? Save a tree - kill a beaver.

Contact me: Google Talk/ahmadshaiful Skype/musangbijak Y! messenger/op.ahmadshaiful

flyer-en_US.pdf