kindly ignore any mail from me that contain any links or program

hirata amane

Nov 6, 2011, 10:54:45 AM11/6/11
to kasumi punk, unknow person, jenice nath, narami enzo, myra tasuym, kyoko hikaru, forgot already, jiang rong, jian rong, chang sunny, adorna suzana, spring lim, Nor Aini, hazli tm, senpai makoto, fa si, cheong singyee, kak Noor, nithia...@mmu.edu.my, junaidi....@mmu.edu.my, en bahagia, bah...@tm.com.my, jasmine lau, mmul...@yahoo.com, ypbir...@yahoo.com, haruhito...@yahoo.com, Hazar...@gmail.com, osa-...@googlegroups.com

 my mail being hijack by bots, please ignore any link or program

thank you
Hirata'S