Looking for Ruby Developers in Ft. Lauderdale

Joanne

May 3, 2011, 2:14:36 PM5/3/11
to Orlando Ruby Users Group Discussion
HI All:

I am the Corporate Recruiter for Saveology.com in Ft. Lauderdale and
we are looking for Ruby Developers to join our team. You can check out
the company at www.saveology.com.

Saveology.com is a leading consumer destination focused on lowering
the cost of living by providing customers with valuable cost savings,
information and services. With Saveology.com, it is simple and
convenient to shop for service providers of key essentials such as
utilities, satellite television, digital cable, high-speed Internet,
home phone service, home security service and much more.

Join the fast growing and innovative development team of a leading
marketing company that embraces the cloud. Saveology is an energetic
company and has been around for over 10 years and has had continued
steady growth.

Get in on the ground floor of a new project being developed written
with Ruby on Rails.

Main Responsibilities

• Lead the development and build a team of ruby developers to develop,
enhance and maintain our Ruby Development using the agile framework
• Choose the tools to use manage collaboration with the developers and
the business owners
• Liaison with the business to turn business requirements into story
cards
• Work closely with managers to define the product and guide its
implementation
• Implement new features and optimize existing ones
• Design and implement features within the Ruby on Rails web
application

Skills
• 2-3 years real world ruby on rails experience
• Experience with Agile framework and methodology
• Experience using Pivotal Tracker
• Experience deploying Ruby apps in the cloud
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and on a team

If you are interested or know anyone who might be please email me a
copy of your resume for consideration.

Thanks,
Joanne Danna
Corporate Recruiting Director