AT&T Mobile App Hackathon - Miami - May 11-12

Brittany Foster

Apr 24, 2012, 4:18:49 PM4/24/12
to orug-di...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone!

I'm Brittany Foster and I work with the AT&T Developer Program. I wanted to invite you all to our Mobile App Hackathon in Miami on May 11th and 12th.

It is an event geared towards mobile application developers of any skill level to come together in teams of their choice, collaborate on ideas and build a fully functioning mobile application in just 24 hours. Participants will have access to on-site help from experienced mobile application developers as well as industry professionals the entire time.

Come share your ideas, play or create something completely new. Here's the link to all the info and RSVP (http://mobileappmia.eventbrite.com/) Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Brittany Foster