Feb 9th Meeting at Paninos

Rodney Degracia

Feb 6, 2012, 12:28:52 PM2/6/12
to Orlando Ruby Users Group Discussion

I just saw the post on the orug.org site for the Feb 9th meeting. Unfortunately, the start-time for the event was left out of the post.

Does someone have the expected start-time?

Rodney Degracia
rdeg...@gmail.com

http://www.elitefrontier.org

Justin Blake

Feb 7, 2012, 5:27:10 AM2/7/12
to orug-di...@googlegroups.com
On a related note, I commented on the blog that the time was missing
but it never showed up. Is someone moderating those comments or are
they just going into the abyss?

-Justin

David Rogers

Feb 7, 2012, 3:34:49 PM2/7/12
to Orlando Ruby Users Group Discussion
Sorry guys. I posted the announcement, and I forgot the time. Thanks
for the catch! The regular time is 7pm - 9pm. That work for everyone?

I haven't gotten an email regarding your comment, Justin, but I was
just recently added, too. Maybe Gregg gets them? I dunno. If I can,
I'll approve your comment and reply to it in another. Thanks again and
seeya there!

David

Justin Blake

Feb 7, 2012, 3:47:37 PM2/7/12
to orug-di...@googlegroups.com
Cool. Don't worry about approving my comment specifically, just wanted
to make sure comments in general weren't getting sucked into a black
hole.

Thanks,
Justin