Ruby on Rails Development Position

Ken

Jun 8, 2011, 11:35:00 AM6/8/11
to orug-di...@googlegroups.com
Following is an email I received through LinkedIn for a RoR position.  The recruiter's email is: albert....@thePGCgroup.com

==========
If you’re looking for somewhere to do serious agile development, and serious Rails development, this is the place. We’re looking for brilliant Rails developers to join our star team in San Francisco, New York, and Boulder offices.

If you want to share your knowledge while learning from others, work sustainably, and work on some serious projects, we think you’ll have a blast working with us.

Job Summary:
• Developing Ruby on Rails applications for a variety of leading clients
• Test and Behaviour Driven Development
• Pair Programming
• Aggressive Refactoring
• Working directly with clients to manage requirements
Additional Skills desired:
• Experience with testing frameworks, from RSpec to Cucumber and Jasmine
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients
• SQL
• JavaScript, Flash
• HTML, CSS

If you would like more information please send me an email to albert....@thePGCgroup.com

Jeremy McAnally

Jun 8, 2011, 2:55:09 PM6/8/11
to orug-di...@googlegroups.com
You could just contact Pivotal Labs directly if you're interested. :)

--Jeremy

> --

http://jeremymcanally.com/ - http://arcturo.com/
Bowties, ties, and more: http://wickhamhousebrand.com