Node.js Workshop next week

1 view

caike

May 15, 2013, 7:35:56 AM5/15/13
to orug-di...@googlegroups.com
Hey friends,

For those interested in programming JavaScript for the server-side, Jacob Swanner and I will be running a free introductory Node.js workshop next week here in Orlando.

The workshop will be Thursday, May 23rd from 7PM to 10:30PM. We will present the content from the CodeSchool Node.js course (Events, Streams, Express, Socket.io and Persisting Data) and go through the course challenges.

There's a couple of spots left so if you are interested or know a friend that might be interested, please visit http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6696390083 for more info.

P.S: If you've already gone through this CodeSchool course before or if you are a Node.js expert, then this will likely bore you.

--
Regards,
- Carlos Souza (caike)