R rockerbottomfoot L shortfemur

CHERRY KOVOOR

Dec 4, 2021, 11:32:15 AM12/4/21
to PAED ORTH INDIA

Dear Friends

Kindly advice what could be the diagnosis and what is to be done

6 yr old girl -seen previously by a senior paedorth during infancy

Diagnosed it as Conradi disease[ dysplasia epihysealis punctata/ chondrodysplasia punctata]  [Old x-rays attached] with rhizomelic disproportionate shortening of lower limbs left more than right

Full ROM both knees

Now she has LEFT short femur and R foot valgus walking on the medial side of foot

Spine clinically normal so also the skin

Xrays show rocker bottom deformity but no evidence of vertical talus on plantar flexion x-rays. AP view shows foot abducted at midtarsal area

What can be done about the R foot- I was thinking Tendo Achilles lengthening and re aligning the fore foot by Ilizarov distraction. The femur I would correct by femoral and tibial lengthening later

Attaching x-rays and clinical pics

Gait pics at   https://youtu.be/PiFwm2XZeFk

Regards

DR CHERIYAN KOVOOR