Fwd: TOP DOCTOR SOUTH 2022 - INDIA TODAY

CHERRY KOVOOR

May 7, 2022, 1:03:15 PM5/7/22
to indi...@googlegroups.com, PAED ORTH INDIA, ORTHOPOD
TOP DOCTOR SOUTH 2022 - INDIA TODAY

Dear friends

 Today I got a phone call followed by an email [ below] offering to put me as one of the best doctors in SOUTH INDIA for a FAT fee
I think its a con job- Has any one received such a mail

Regards

DR CHERIYAN KOVOOR
May 7, 2022, 2:06:25 PM5/7/22
to orthopod@googlegroups com, indi...@googlegroups.com, PAED ORTH INDIA
Hi

сб, 7 мая 2022 г. в 20:03, CHERRY KOVOOR <kovo...@gmail.com>:
TOP DOCTOR SOUTH 2022 - INDIA TODAY

Dear friends

 Today I got a phone call followed by an email [ below] offering to put me as one of the best doctors in SOUTH INDIA for a FAT fee
I think its a con job- Has any one received such a mail

Yeah, a lot of similar offers to be included into a whatever list, honorary book, etc.
Drop it out into the trash can.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander N. Chelnokov