Today is error day!

Imepro San Pedro Sula

Apr 10, 2023, 7:28:11 PM4/10/23
to Orthanc Users
Hello all, today has been error day. earlier today i posted a thread about transcoding errors but it was never posted?
and now I have a new tale.

first of all I'm using version 1.10.1  if that helps.
since the transcoding convo is still missing I'm gonna write it all again.....

We recently acquired a new CT scanner from the Neusoft brand(first week actually). now we have an old GE Brigtspeed that has been feeding orthanc since 2021.
we can send studies to orthanc from both modalities without problem, the old GE never got along with the retrieval of data from orthanc, and the GE reps were cold to integration so we got the config for the retrieval in the equipment but it never worked. and management didn't care. with the new CT right from the beginning it was configured to send and receive data from orthanc by the brand reps. so feeding orthanc goes perfectly, retrieving data.....so-so, it does retrieve the 3d image stills, the images sent to the film printers and other "Save State" type images but the gross and fine images used by both the CT and the dicom viewers to actually work the studies are not retrieved and the error reported by the neusoft software is the same as orthanc:

"E0331 10:23:44.744361 OrthancException.cpp:58] Not implemented yet: Cannot transcode from 1.2.840.10008.1.2.1 to one of [ ]
E0331 10:24:27.156329 OrthancException.cpp:58] Not implemented yet: Cannot transcode from 1.2.840.10008.1.2.1 to one of [ ]"

I know there must be a setting that can be tweaked to please the machine spirits of both AET , I don't know if I need to go to a newer version or its something I've overlooked, any advice would be appreciated.

now second error tale:

today in the middle of  transmission of x-ray still from an Agfa MUSICA workstation the errors started popping 1 still got though the other 2 from the same patient didn't. from then one not a single patient has ben successfully transferred.

"E0410 16:13:25.845145 StoreScp.cpp:273] Store SCP Failed: DIMSE: Odd Fragment Length: 4097
E0410 16:15:25.912303 StoreScp.cpp:273] Store SCP Failed: DIMSE: Odd Fragment Length: 4097
E0410 16:16:53.809853 StoreScp.cpp:273] Store SCP Failed: DIMSE: Odd Fragment Length: 4097
E0410 16:18:25.913375 StoreScp.cpp:273] Store SCP Failed: DIMSE: Odd Fragment Length: 4097
..."

there are 10 or 20 more errors all the same from different still images. the weird thing is nothing was changed today, 1 second working fine the next nope not doing anything. I've rebooted both the server and workstation multiple  times and no dice, now I'm considering rebooting the network so any gremlins go away.
anyone else seen this before?

ANYWAY, thx in advance for any help with either problem. if this one doesn't post ill repost it tomorrow