Bulk Store SCU question

Steve Glass

Mar 4, 2020, 9:15:51 AM3/4/20
to Orthanc Users
When submitting a bulk store SCU, upon failure, is there a way to query a job to see where the job stopped, or what patients/studies in the group were sent?
I can see in the web client that the job was a certain percentage complete when the failure occurred (network hiccup on the other end), but can I issue a query to see what was complete so I can resubmit where it left off instead of having to resubmit the entire job?

Steve Glass

Mar 4, 2020, 10:35:29 AM3/4/20
to Orthanc Users
Ok, so upon further investigation... I was able to look at the job by issuing
curl.exe --user username:password http://localhost:8042/jobs/ab7688d3-1ba8-468b-bf45-c491ba6ac4b0

I noticed that when I got the result of this, the rest api gives me the "parent resources" in hexidecimal order, not necessarily in the order that I sent in the POST command.

So I guess another question would be, does when submitting a bulk store command through the rest api, does Orthanc send these resources in hex order, or in the order that is in the POST command?

And either way, can I look at the percentage at which the bulk store command failed and issue another command that picks up in close to that percentage instead of resubmitting the entire job?