multiple onStableSeries

pacur...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2023, 12:25:02 PM3/29/23
to Orthanc Users
Hi,
I would like to initiate an export from Orthanc to local drive when certain series are stable. Let's say when Patient has a,b,c,d,e,f,etc series, when c,d and e series are stable, how can I initiate an export on all 3 without waiting for the whole study to be stable?
thank you,
Emil

Sébastien Jodogne

Mar 29, 2023, 3:35:46 PM3/29/23
to Orthanc Users
Hello,

The answer really depends upon your context. If you are using Lua, you can use the "OnStableSeries()" event:

If you are using an external script that call the Orthanc REST API, you can use the "/changes" route and look for the "StableSeries" change type:

Finally, if you are using a Python plugin, you can monitor the "orthanc.ChangeType.STABLE_SERIES" change type:

HTH,
Sébastien-

pacur...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2023, 3:50:03 PM3/29/23
to Orthanc Users
Thanks Sébastien,
using Lua. I've been using OnStableStudy for a while now but that has to wait for the whole case to finish.
I was just trying to make things faster but doing OnStabeSeries or some combination of them to start a process when certain series are stable inside the patient.
Emil