Dicom preview is not displaying image correctly

na na

Dec 6, 2022, 6:39:24 AM12/6/22
to Orthanc Users
Hi.
When i click to "preview the instance" i can see this:
Screenshot from 2022-12-06 17-35-14.png

But OHIF displays image like this:
Screenshot from 2022-12-06 17-36-36.png

How can i fix it. Thanks!
ebe50349-e572-4b77-aaa4-a5c71250e65e.dcm

Sébastien Jodogne

Dec 6, 2022, 7:25:23 AM12/6/22
to Orthanc Users
Hello,

As indicated on this page, Orthanc Explorer is a low-level interface:

If you want an actual Web viewer for Orthanc that is similar to OHIF, please use the Stone Web viewer:

You can open the Stone Web viewer by clicking on the dedicated yellow button associated with studies or series inside Orthanc Explorer. For instance, here is a direct link to one study on our demo server, just click on "Stone Web viewer":

Sébastien-

Leander Maguetas (4bulletslol)

Apr 4, 2023, 10:52:13 AM4/4/23
to Orthanc Users
I'm having the same issue with radiography, someone has found a solution?

It happens when using the preview curl command.

Sébastien Jodogne

Apr 9, 2023, 6:12:53 AM4/9/23
to Orthanc Users
Hello,

Have you tried using the Stone Web viewer, as indicated in my previous post?

The preview button in Orthanc Explorer is for low-level, administrative uses. In particular, it doesn't support Hounsfield windowing, which is implemented by the Stone Web viewer.

Regards,
Sébastien-