DicomWeb Proxy Plugin: config example

Felix Nensa

Nov 6, 2018, 11:51:56 AM11/6/18
to Orthanc Users
I just found the incredibly useful DicomWeb Proxy Plugin.
https://bitbucket.org/osimis/orthanc-dicomweb-proxy/
Is there any example how to configure the plugin? I am especially interested in the proxy part.

Thanks a lot,

Felix

Alain Mazy

Nov 6, 2018, 12:31:22 PM11/6/18
to felix...@gmail.com, orthan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Felix,

The project is currently not maintained or supported and is provided only as an exemple for those who'd like to create the same kind of plugins.
As you'll see from the code, the project has been aborted very early and right now, only the WADO-RS has been implemented. Without the QIDO-RS, it's basically useless.

--

Alain Mazy / CTO
a...@osimis.io / +32 494 31 67 27

Osimis

OSIMIS S.A.
Quai Banning 6BE-4000 Liège
www.osimis.io

Twitter LinkedIn

Felix Nensa

Nov 6, 2018, 3:58:24 PM11/6/18
to Alain Mazy, orthan...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alain,

thank you for your quick reply.
WADO-RS is in fact all I need. Instead of QIDO I am going to query the PACS through FHIR.
Would you consider the WADO-RS implementation stable? Can you provide me an example for the configuration?

Thanks, Felix

Am Di., 6. Nov. 2018, 18:31 hat Alain Mazy <a...@osimis.io> geschrieben:

Alain Mazy

Nov 8, 2018, 3:08:10 AM11/8/18
to Felix Nensa, orthan...@googlegroups.com
Honestly, I don't remember the development status but I think we've seen the WADO-RS working.

I've updated the doc with an example of configuration (from reading the code - not validated):