\tools\reset failure

hao li

Mar 28, 2023, 4:00:38 AM3/28/23
to Orthanc Users
Hi, When I use the rest interface(/tools/reset) to restart orthanc error code 44 ,and In the configuration file, I configured ExtraMainDicomTags

config:
"ExtraMainDicomTags": {
    "Study": [
      "StationName",
      "BodyPartExamined",
      "Modality"
    ],
    "Series": [
      "SliceThickness",
      "RepetitionTime",
      "EchoTime"
    ]
  },

error:
E0328 15:42:47.682590 OrthancException.cpp:58] A main DICOM Tag has been defined multiple times for the same resource level: 0008,1010 is already defined
  E0328 15:42:47.682590 main.cpp:2074] Uncaught exception, stopping now: [A main DICOM Tag has been defined multiple times for the same resource level] (code 44)

Mars456

Mar 28, 2023, 4:36:33 AM3/28/23
to Orthanc Users
Thank you very much for your reply,I know the standard tags level, I just want to add some tags to facilitate my query. When I configure it like this, orthanc works very well ,Normal shutdown and restart are all possible, but there will be problems with reset through the rest api(/tools/reset).

Alain Mazy

Mar 28, 2023, 4:50:02 AM3/28/23
to Mars456, Orthanc Users
Hi,

I have just fixed this crash when calling /tools/reset.  This will be available in the next release.

Best Regards,