Jobs Engine: Study Details

Bryan Dearlove

Apr 12, 2019, 10:43:03 AM4/12/19
to Orthanc Users

Good Day All,
With the jobs engine, is there a way to query study details, not just job details? (Such as patient ID, access, etc).

Bryan Dearlove

Apr 24, 2019, 10:22:20 AM4/24/19
to Orthanc Users
Good Day All,
A little bump. Anyone know if it is possible to get study details, such as the Orthanc Study ID via Job Details, or if this is on the horizon? Thanks!

Sébastien Jodogne

May 14, 2019, 9:32:48 AM5/14/19
to Orthanc Users
Sorry for the delay.

I'm not sure to understand the question: Which kind of job are you referring to?

Bryan Dearlove

May 14, 2019, 9:58:03 AM5/14/19
to Orthanc Users
Hi Sebastien,
If I send a study via peer or Transfer Accelerator and it fails for example, I have the job ID. If I query via REST: /jobs/{id} I get job details but not the study which the job is tied to. I'm trying to figure out a way to get the study ID.
Example: Job fails, on failure I can create a message letting me know what job failed, or retry that study via Peer instead of Transfer Accelerator.

Sébastien Jodogne

May 14, 2019, 10:49:20 AM5/14/19
to Orthanc Users
Here is a changeset that tracks the IDs of resources transferred by a C-STORE or by sending to some peer, if triggered by the REST API, into a new field "ParentResources" attached to the job:

For instance:

$ curl http://localhost:8042/peers/peer/store -d '6e2c0ec2-5d99c8ca-c1c21cee-79a09605-68391d12'
{
   "Description" : "REST API",
   "FailedInstancesCount" : 0,
   "InstancesCount" : 46,
   "ParentResources" : [ "6e2c0ec2-5d99c8ca-c1c21cee-79a09605-68391d12" ],
   "Peer" : [ "http://localhost:8042/" ]
}
$ curl http://localhost:8042/modalities/self/store -d '6e2c0ec2-5d99c8ca-c1c21cee-79a09605-68391d12'
{
   "Description" : "REST API",
   "FailedInstancesCount" : 0,
   "InstancesCount" : 46,
   "LocalAet" : "ORTHANC",
   "ParentResources" : [ "6e2c0ec2-5d99c8ca-c1c21cee-79a09605-68391d12" ],
   "RemoteAet" : "ORTHANC"
}

Will have a look at the transfers accelerator.

Bryan Dearlove

May 14, 2019, 2:05:55 PM5/14/19
to Orthanc Users

Great thanks. Will that be added into the next build? (I usually wait till it is compiled by Osimis). Thanks!

Sébastien Jodogne

May 14, 2019, 2:10:34 PM5/14/19
to Orthanc Users
Precompiled binaries of the Orthanc mainline are already available thanks to our CIS (continuous integration server):

Bryan Dearlove

May 14, 2019, 2:16:47 PM5/14/19
to Orthanc Users
Sorry, for Windows also?

Sébastien Jodogne

May 14, 2019, 2:28:15 PM5/14/19
to Orthanc Users
Unfortunately no: Our development environment is GNU/Linux, and Windows binaries are only produced during the official release process. You'll have to wait for Orthanc 1.5.7, for which no release date is currently planned.

Alain Mazy

May 15, 2019, 4:13:42 AM5/15/19
to Sébastien Jodogne, Orthanc Users
Hi Brian,

We actually have some Windows nightly build available here: http://orthanc.osimis.io/#/nightly

Alain Mazy / Software Developer
a...@osimis.io / +32 494 31 67 27

Osimis

OSIMIS S.A.
Quai Banning 6BE-4000 Liège
www.osimis.io

Twitter LinkedIn

Bryan Dearlove

May 15, 2019, 9:40:20 AM5/15/19
to Orthanc Users
Thanks, I'll give it a try!

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 8:28 PM Sébastien Jodogne <s.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Unfortunately no: Our development environment is GNU/Linux, and Windows binaries are only produced during the official release process. You'll have to wait for Orthanc 1.5.7, for which no release date is currently planned.

On Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 8:16:47 PM UTC+2, Bryan Dearlove wrote:
Sorry, for Windows also?

http://lsb.orthanc-server.com/orthanc/mainline/