Orthanc server restart in Windows

Zvonimir Pervan

Jul 26, 2021, 9:59:43 AM7/26/21
to Orthanc Users
Hi everyone,

Currently, I am working on something which requires loading a new configuration into Orthanc. The problem is that the server is started as a service in Windows 10 at booting time. As I am aware, I need to restart the Orthanc server in order to get it up and running with the newest configuration but Orthanc itself does not provide a restart flag under Windows.

  1. Is there any way, besides rebooting the PC, to restart the Orthanc server locally?
  2. When I'm starting my PC, will the Orthanc use the default configuration file or as I have specified before the restart?

Thanks :)

neo...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2021, 10:24:18 AM7/26/21
to Orthanc Users
Hola yo apago y reinicio el servicio de esta manera con un archivo .bat

@echo off
net stop Orthanc
timeout /t 5
TASKKILL /F /IM Orthanc.exe /T