Migrating to Discourse

Sébastien Jodogne

Apr 11, 2023, 3:25:00 PM4/11/23
to Orthanc Users
Dear Orthanc community,

As noticed by many of you, the Google Groups platform is now facing severe problems, which results in many messages classified as spam, or deleted without any notification.

This sad state of things is totally out of our control, and Google Groups cannot be considered as reliable anymore. This calls for making the Orthanc project even more independent from any proprietary, closed-source platform.

As a consequence, I have moved the Orthanc Users forum to a self-hosted Discourse forum that is available at:

This Discourse server is hosted by my university (UCLouvain, Belgium). You are kindly invited to use this Discourse forum from now on. This Google Groups forum has been switched to read-only for archiving purposes.

I have done my best to re-import the entire story of this Google Group that covers the last decade. However, the posts from Sunday 2023-04-09 might not all have been imported: If you have posted a message during the last three days, please make sure that it has been properly imported onto Discourse.

Kind Regards,
Sébastien-
This conversation is locked