Cannot get the pyramid structure of series

anil007

Mar 2, 2023, 10:02:40 AM3/2/23
to Orthanc Users
Hi Team

I am not able to view the DICOM images in Orthanc Viewer. I get the error 'Cannot get the pyramid structure of series'. I installed the Orthanc Server in my system, and upload, and try to view the images.

Of course, i am sure, the problem is with our newly created images from our Microscope.

Is there a way we can find, or are there any logs which DICOM tags are actually creating the problem ?

Thank you,
Anil TA

Alain Mazy

Mar 7, 2023, 3:30:27 AM3/7/23
to anil007, Orthanc Users
Hi Anil,

Here's a reference to the same kind of discussion: https://groups.google.com/g/orthanc-users/c/S1v39Uv_iBA/m/Y35n-0jKDwAJ

HTH,

Alain.

Sébastien Jodogne

Mar 15, 2023, 10:13:03 AM3/15/23
to Orthanc Users
Hello,

You don't provide enough information for use to be able to help you.

Please share a sample (low-resolution) image from your microscope, and provide the command-line you use to DICOM-ize it. Also, carefully describe your environment so that people can have a minimal working example to help you:

Regards,
Sébastien-

Anil TA

Apr 4, 2023, 2:31:34 AM4/4/23
to Sébastien Jodogne, Orthanc Users
Hi Team,

I have uploaded one of the sample files in the above link. I am able to upload the images in the Whole Slide Imaging Viewer.
Only the first level is shown. But Zoom In/Zoom Out is not working. to traverse the different levels We have four levels with 308, 24, 2 and 1 frames/images (pyramid).
Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anil TA