C-Find/c-move Proxy

Bryan Dearlove

Oct 17, 2020, 9:35:56 AM10/17/20
to Orthanc Users
Good Day All,
Has anyone configured Orthanc as a C-Find and C-Move proxy? I need to perform a C-Find on a device but need to add additional information before the C-find is processed and though me about if Orthanc could do this (pass a c-find, add an additional tag to the find and return results to the original requestor)
Has anyone attempted this and could lead me in the right direction? Thanks!

Sébastien Jodogne

Oct 19, 2020, 9:28:08 AM10/19/20
to Orthanc Users
Hello Bryan,

This is something that could be implemented as a C/C++ plugin, using the "OrthancPluginRegisterFindCallback()" and "OrthancPluginRegisterMoveCallback()".

There has been some discussion about the same topic in the past:

However, I don't have production-ready code at hand. This would requires some days of development.

HTH,
Sébastien-