Visionaries Summit is this Friday - don't miss Beer and Donuts

Tracy Ragan

May 17, 2023, 12:24:40 PM5/17/23
to Ortelius Open Source Development, Roxanne Joncas, Fatih Degirmenci
Just a reminder, the Ortelius Community Visionaries Summit is this Friday - 9-12MT.

As always, we start with Beer and Donuts, where we will recognize contributors who have made a difference. We might have a 'Gold" award.

To attend Beer and Donuts, you will need to register at:  https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sJk9eicjQOOcTFcbPWwC0w#/registration

During Beer and Donuts, Andrew Block will give us a live review of Emporous, Steve Taylor will cover the new Architecture. Bring your questions.

After Beer and Donuts we will switch to the Ortelius Twitch Channel. No registration is required but if you have a Twitch login, you can participate in games. Presentations will include:

  • Ortelius Outreach Accomplishments - Saim Safder
  • How to pass your CKA exam - Sacha Wharton
  • Syft and Ortelius - Tracy Ragan
  • Mentoring - Tony Carrato

Hope to see you there.

20230511_135037.jpg

--
Kind Regards,

Tracy Ragan
CEO and Co-Founder / DeployHub / tel: + 1.505.424.6440/ mob: +1.505.780.0558
Follow me on: Blog / Twitter Facebook / LinkedIn / YouTube / GitHub
We make microservices easy.