CDF Award Nominations are opening Tommorow

Tracy Ragan

Jan 11, 2024, 12:19:20 PMJan 11
to Ortelius Open Source Development, ortelius-gov...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

CDCon is in mid-April this year. Nominations for the CDF awards are opening tomorrow.

So, to get involved:

Send me an email with your nominations.

1) CDF top Contributor Award (Steve Taylor received this last year)
2) Ortelius top Contributor Award (Sacha Wharton received this year)

So, self-nominate (no shame in that) or nominate an Ortelius contributor that you feel deserves recognition.

Send me the names and I will get the nominations submitted.

--
Kind Regards,

Tracy Ragan
CEO and Co-Founder / DeployHub / tel: + 1.505.424.6440/ mob: +1.505.780.0558

Follow me on: Blog / Twitter Facebook / LinkedIn / YouTube / GitHub

"First a new theory is attacked as absurd; then it is admitted to be true, but obvious and insignificant; finally it is seen to be so important that it's adversaries claim that they themselves discovered it." William James