OpenSSF Metrics and Metadata and General Co

Ortelius Open Source

Feb 7, 2024, 1:12:35 PMFeb 7
to orteli...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Just a note for some changes in the schedule. We are temporarily suspending the monthly Ortelius General Community Meetings. We may shift them to quarterly.

Part of the reason for doing so is the recommendation for more Ortelius participation in the OpenSSF Metrics and Metadata Working Group. They are currently sorting out a meeting cadence, and we are making some room on the calendar for the community to get involved in these calls.

If you are interested in this important working group, join the Slack channel

--
And remember, aliens are real.

Ortelius Open-Source Project
The mission of the Ortelius Project is to consolidate Security and DevOps data into an aggregated evidence store so IT teams can rapidly respond to software supply chain threats. Ortelius gives teams a comprehensive view of an organization's security profile vs. one container at a time.