Joining the OpenSSF Metrics and Metadata Working Group

Ortelius Open Source

Feb 15, 2024, 12:55:08 PMFeb 15
to orteli...@googlegroups.com
As most of you know by now, the Ortelius team will be working with the OpenSSF Metrics and Metadata Working Group around the types of security intelligence we need to include in our Evidence Store. Below are directions for getting signed up for the Working Group mailing list and meeting invites:

1) You need to have a Linux Foundation Account: SignUp at https://lfx.linuxfoundation.org/

This should get you started with getting meeting invites.

Also add yourself to the slack channel.
https://openssf.slack.com/archives/C01A50B978T

--
And remember, aliens are real.

Ortelius Open-Source Project
The mission of the Ortelius Project is to consolidate Security and DevOps data into an aggregated evidence store so IT teams can rapidly respond to software supply chain threats. Ortelius gives teams a comprehensive view of an organization's security profile vs. one container at a time.