Apr 2 results and May 14 brevets....

Susan France

Apr 4, 2022, 1:36:26 PM4/4/22
to Oregon Randonneurs
Hi everyone. It is too wet for me to be in my garden. So I'm at the computer.
Apr 2 results are submitted and congratulations to the 24 finishers. Everyone finished.
Apr 16 route will be preridden this week. Preregistration is open.

May 14 events will start in Newberg, OR. Hotel rooms are available for both Friday and Saturday nights for those folks doing the longer distances.  I always recommend the Travelodge but there is also a Best Western and the eco friendly Town & Country. I'm currently working on website updates so give me some time.
Routes:
Kings Valley 600... A double loop so you can sleep in your hotel or your vehicle (if you are discreet)

Willamette Wheelie 400... Also a double loop so you can restock midpoint.

I can also add a RUSA 200k, Kings Valley 200 or Newberg Scio. LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED. It's pretty easy for me to add additional distances to already scheduled brevets that start from the same location.

I can also add a RUSA 100k, Screech Owl. We haven't scheduled this one since 2016. LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED.

Take care,
Susan.

Stephen LaPorte

Apr 6, 2022, 8:01:43 PM4/6/22
to Susan France, Oregon Randonneurs
Hi Susan,

I am interested in riding a 200k on May 14. My preference would be for the Newberg Scio route, but I'd do either one if other folks are interested.

Best,
Stephen

Scott in Redmond, OR

Apr 11, 2022, 10:31:28 PM4/11/22
to Oregon Randonneurs
Hi Susan,
Myself & Michelle are keen to do the 100k Screech Owl. Looks like a hoot.
Scott in Redmond

johnbeal2

Apr 12, 2022, 9:36:50 AM4/12/22
to Oregon Randonneurs
Hi Susan
I also would be interested in the 200k Newberg Scio on May 14.
JOHN BEAL

Andrew P. Black

Apr 12, 2022, 11:52:22 AM4/12/22
to johnbeal2, Oregon Randonneurs