Submitting those Perm Routes

fitzbase

Jul 1, 2020, 5:04:13 PM7/1/20
to Oregon Randonneurs
Hi All! So, eventually the Perm program WILL reopen. I can tell you that behind the scenes, the Perm Routes Committee (I just joined) is busily reviewing and reactivating routes, and the RUSA Web Team is also busily making all the changes to the website to manage the new Perms program. (These are not trival changes, but we are getting there).

I'm sure we'd all be super happy to have perms to ride in Oregon when the program is restarted (and no, I don't have a date). Being on the Perms Routes Committee, I can tell you that only 3 Oregon routes have been submitted. I approved 2 of them yesterday. I'd be happy to review and approve MORE, except none have been submitted.

Select the Name for details on that route.
Location Free- route? Km Climb (ft.) Super Randonnée? Name Organizer States
OR: Beaverton no 202 5027 Vernonia Hagg Erard, Julien OR
OR: Gresham no 602 33600 yes 6 Passes SR600 OR
OR: North Plains no 100 2500 North Plains Banks Vernonia Linear Trail 100K Ogilvie, Ray OR
OR: Portland no 102 5746 Montavilla - The Ring of Fire Ross, Graham OR

Strong Hint.
Cheers,
Lynne F

Graham Ross

Jul 1, 2020, 7:51:18 PM7/1/20
to fitzbase, Oregon Randonneurs
This page has what you need to be successful: Follow the links.
If you want to provide reference times at enroute controls, as recommended, the calculator is here:

Graham Ross

fitzbase

Jul 2, 2020, 1:00:11 PM7/2/20
to Oregon Randonneurs
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SUBMITTING A PERM ROUTE is on the RUSA web page, under the Permanents menu item.