600k on June 3 route

Cesar Villegas

Mar 29, 2023, 2:15:19 PM3/29/23
to Oregon Randonneurs
Does anyone here know what route is planned (even if not final) for the June 3 600k? I see that the June 10th will be Three Capes.

Thanks!

Susan France

Mar 29, 2023, 7:04:02 PM3/29/23
to Cesar Villegas, Oregon Randonneurs
Probably Kings Valley. It’s a double loop. The North Fork Rd is still closed to recreational traffic on the Hot Springs and Dunes route.
Susan.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 11:15 AM Cesar Villegas <ces.vil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone here know what route is planned (even if not final) for the June 3 600k? I see that the June 10th will be Three Capes.

Thanks!

Sent from Gmail Mobile