2024 Combined Calendar (ORR, SIR, WR)

Cesar Villegas

Jan 1, 2024, 6:13:39 PMJan 1
to Oregon Randonneurs
Inspired by Norman Carr's combined schedule, I put together a google sheets document that much easier on the eyes than RUSA's search (for me, at least).

Use at your own risk! If you spot any mistakes or omissions, please let me know directly.

Susan Otcenas

Jan 1, 2024, 6:45:12 PMJan 1
to Cesar Villegas, Oregon Randonneurs
Awesome Cesar!   Thank you!  Super useful.

Susan

Sent from my iPhone