RUSA brevets

Oregon Randonneurs

Aug 14, 2020, 2:42:54 AM8/14/20
to Oregon Randonneurs
We were notified this afternoon that RUSA events may resume in September with the restrictions listed below. Because the counties in our area are still in phase 1 and others on the watch list and COVID cases are widespread throughout Oregon ... I have no plans to schedule group rides anytime soon. Please continue your solo rides and participate in the RUSA perms program.
Susan.
———————

RBAs may hold events in September provided that:

1) a pandemic plan has been submitted for the region
2) event distance is 325k or less
3) no team events
4) events follow local guidelines and restrictions