New website and 2021 brevets

Susan France

Sep 29, 2020, 2:50:27 PM9/29/20
to orr...@googlegroups.com
After more than 15 years hosting the orrandonneurs website, we are giving Micheal a permanent break. I’ve set up a blogspot for our website going forward. This also allows me to make changes from my iPhone, which I prefer over my ancient laptop.
New website:

The Blogspot lists 2021 ACP events that I’ve submitted to RUSA with preliminary routes. The September event is a celebration of ACP’s 100th anniversary.
ACP will be very flexible with next year’s events due to COVID-19. We will add, move, cancel events depending on the situation next year. This is a basic schedule that I hope we can run. Hopefully we can add additional events.

Stay safe,
Susan.

Sent from my iPhone