June makeup brevets and ACP 100th anniversary

Susan France

May 16, 2022, 1:49:19 PM5/16/22
to Oregon Randonneurs
Hi folks,
I’m planning to start the June 11 300, 400 and 600 from Forest Grove. Newberg motels are booked up probably due to HS graduation. Rooms available in Forest Grove so get your reservations.

The 300 (ACP 100th Anniversary medals available via RUSA) will be the Three Capes 300, we’ve run this 300 since the 1980s though the route was changed to return via Little Nestucca and Red prairie area instead of US26. Only a few of us rode that old route.
The 400 will be Three Capes 400, same as above with additional out and back between Tillamook and Mohler.
The 600. Proposing a new route that combines Three Capes 400 (actually 395) and Forest Grove-Jewell via Vernonia (out and back). Riders will be able to self support after the first loop.
I’ll get some basic info on website soon.
Susan.

Sent from my iPhone