ACP anniversary brevet September 11

Susan France

Aug 29, 2021, 3:48:13 PM8/29/21
to Oregon Randonneurs
Registration is available.
If you run into file permission issues let me know as I often mess up on permissions or forget to change a link.
If you are not yet a RUSA member for 2021, wait until Sept 1 to sign up/ renew your membership as the fee will apply for sep-dec and all of 2022.
The cuesheet will be updated after route check.
You can order the ACP medal from the RUSA store after the ride and after I submit results.
Start time may change if weather looks particularly hot.
Staggered starts same as all previous brevets this year. It works great for allowing riders to ride only with those they chose to ride with.

Susan.

Sent from my iPhone