hide() always hides the web viewer

carrot...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014, 9:39:51 AM4/24/14
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
will hide() always hide the ad no matter what status now?
i mean that ad status is resized or expanded now ,and then call the hide(),it will be changed to hidden status not default status?

Nathan Carver

Apr 24, 2014, 11:54:29 AM4/24/14
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
I've seen a variety of implementations among the SDKs. Some simply hide the ad unit leaving a white space on the screen. Some actually close the entire space.

In general, I would recommend against using mraid.hide(). The closing of the container is more a responsibility of the SDK/app and not for the creative.

If you are in a resized or expanded state, then always use mraid.close().

Thanks,
-Nathan

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 9:39 AM, <carrot...@gmail.com> wrote:
will hide() always hide the ad no matter what status now?
i mean that ad status is resized or expanded now ,and then call the hide(),it will be changed to hidden status not default status?

carrot...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014, 9:03:57 PM4/24/14
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
ok,got it

在 2014年4月24日星期四UTC+8下午11时54分29秒,Nathan写道: