Re: MRAID test creatives

Nathan Carver

Mar 4, 2013, 11:18:42 AM3/4/13
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

I know this is frustrating for many others as well. I thought that the IAB also had the Crisp MRAID v2 samples. I think I've posted them here as well. Let me know if you need our three (two expand and one resize).

Thanks,
-Nathan

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:13 AM, <billfous...@gmail.com> wrote:
One problem we've really been struggling with is finding "real world" creatives to use to test our work on an SDK. We found a few in the Google Code repository for an MRAID tester and there is a zip file on the IAB site (http://www.iab.net/media/file/MRAID_AD_EXAMPLES.zip)  with two examples.  Can anyone chime in with other works that might serve to build a test bed?

Bill

Lynette Yung

Dec 18, 2013, 2:59:39 PM12/18/13
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nathan,

can you please share the resize mraid code?  I have been trying to get this ad to work but can't seem to get the function working.

Thanks,
~Lynette

Nathan Carver

Dec 18, 2013, 6:09:56 PM12/18/13