Best practices for pre caching creatives ?

Ibrahim Ennafaa

Dec 4, 2013, 7:47:52 AM12/4/13
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What are the best practices about pre-caching creatives ? Especially when we are dealing with mp4 video files ?

Thanks!

Nathan Carver

Dec 4, 2013, 10:19:59 AM12/4/13
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ibrahim,

For MRAID, there isn't a best practice for pre-caching. I would try to use the same techniques as any web ad. For video files specifically, we typically use streaming video. There are some SDK vendors that provide local assets so pre-caching is less important, but that tends to be proprietary, not MRAID.

Thanks,
-Nathan