最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

billfous...@gmail.com

未読、
2013/08/13 17:42:152013/08/13
To: ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested to know how others have solved the orientation related issues with android. The default behavior is to destroy your activity and recreate it, but this can be problematic, especially when considering expanded state of ads. Do other SDK developers require notifications for the application lifecycle such as onPaused and onStart to be passed to the SDK? So far we've been able to avoid that, but this issue may force it. What about forcing apps to handle orientation change themselves with the onConfigurationChanged method?

Bill

Mehdi Fekih

未読、
2013/08/27 11:59:562013/08/27
To: ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
hi
In my experience, my adContainer doesn't reload when the orientation changes. I use to add android:configChanges="orientation|screenSize" in my manifest so the activity won't recharge. The adContainer use to handle the orientation change.
If this option is not added by the developer, it reload. sucks to him.

Mehdi
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送