getLocation,getOrientation,getNetwork all need to register their listener event?

carrot...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2014, 9:38:59 AM4/28/14
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
not register the networkChange event,when calling getNetwork() method from cell to wifi ,the return value of calling getNetwork() are the same,not changed

Nathan Carver

Apr 28, 2014, 10:05:35 AM4/28/14
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, networkChange and getNetwork were never picked up by the IAB. MRAID does not have these methods and events.

Thanks,
-Nathan

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 9:38 AM, <carrot...@gmail.com> wrote:
not register the networkChange event,when calling getNetwork() method from cell to wifi ,the return value of calling getNetwork() are the same,not changed

carrot...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2014, 10:55:51 PM4/28/14
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
ormma includes this two
refer to http://code.google.com/p/ormma/wiki/ORMMA_JavaScript

在 2014年4月28日星期一UTC+8下午10时05分35秒,Nathan写道:

Nathan Carver

Apr 29, 2014, 8:53:30 AM4/29/14
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
Yes, ORMMA defined a number of methods and events that were never became part of the MRAID specification. ORMMA started first, almost 5 years ago, and you have found the original code group and discussion forum. I keep it open because people seem to find it on Google as a place to ask MRAID questions.

MRAID version 1 was released in 2011. It including a small subset of methods from the original ORMMA spec. When MRAID version 2 was released the following year, we disbanded the ORMMA group and fully endorsed the IAB standard.

At this point, I only know about SDK vendors implementing MRAID, including the original ORMMA members. So I'm not sure that it's worth it to focus on ORMMA details.

Thanks,
-Nathan

carrot...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014, 9:34:56 AM4/29/14
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
ok,got it
and then who will do me a favor about ormma details

在 2014年4月29日星期二UTC+8下午8时53分30秒,Nathan写道:

Nathan Carver

Apr 29, 2014, 9:49:13 AM4/29/14
to ormma-di...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure since the ORMMA group has disbanded and endorsed MRAID. You may want to contact the vendor directly.

Preferably, you move away from ORMMA and use MRAID too.

Thanks,
-Nathan