J256

umar farooq

May 26, 2014, 5:47:29 AM5/26/14
to ormli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I've been using ormlite for a month. I wonder what is "j256". I see in logs

DEBUG com.j256.ormlite.misc.TransactionManager - committed savePoint transaction ORMLITE2
DEBUG com.j256.ormlite.misc.TransactionManager - restored auto-commit to true
DEBUG com.j256.ormlite.jdbc.JdbcPooledConnectionSource - cleared special connection #1890041146
DEBUG com.j256.ormlite.jdbc.JdbcPooledConnectionSource - cache released connection #1890041146

Bazlur Rahman

May 26, 2014, 6:00:42 AM5/26/14
to ormli...@googlegroups.com
This framework is developed by Gray Watson.
and http://256.com/ is his website.
256 -> 2 to the power 8.

This is probably his little personal things.

Sincerely
A. N. M. Bazlur Rahman
Software Engineer
Therap Services, LLC

Gray Watson

May 27, 2014, 9:22:08 AM5/27/14
to ormli...@googlegroups.com
Indeed. And unfortunately, java does not like package names that are numbers (or maybe Eclipse doesn't). Sigh. So any java packages I publish use j256.com.
gray