Jetport Food and Wine Party

1 view

YosemiteSam

Mar 10, 2011, 11:58:35 PM3/10/11
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Thought I'd share an upcoming not very well-known event here in
Orlando, the Jetport Food and Wine Party Saturday April 9th, 7:00pm -
11:00pm at the Kissimmee Airport. Went last year and had a great time
(got a great photo with Daniel Boulud). Chefs there this year include
Thomas Keller, Daniel Boulud, Scott Boswell and Daniel Patterson - and
they are all working there stations serving food. Lots of good Orlando
restaurants there too. In addition, there is an exotic auto show and
jet show, plus last year there were great D-List celebs mingling in
the crowd like Daniel Baldwin, Corey Feldman and Ernie Hudson (the 4th
Ghostbuster). Anyway, we're heading there again so if any of you want
to attend we could meet up. Here's the link for more info
http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com/2011/events/foodandwine.php

YosemiteSam

Mar 17, 2011, 8:00:06 PM3/17/11
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
OK, we got our tickets today - anyone else gonna go? We can plan a
meetup time and place as we get closer

hwoo...@cfl.rr.com

Mar 18, 2011, 1:45:07 PM3/18/11
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com, YosemiteSam
Count me in.

Herbert

YosemiteSam

Apr 9, 2011, 4:53:05 PM4/9/11
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
For any attending the Jetport Food & Wine festival tonight - we'll be
there at right around 7 pm by the auction items if you want to meet
up. Tall handsome guy (me - ha!) and petite redhead better half.