New to Group

Deb C

Aug 17, 2010, 9:04:56 AM8/17/10
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
I just joined and wanted to say hi to all so you don't think I'm some
weird lurker. I saw the Chowhound post and love the idea of this
group. We live in Melbourne and have been searching out good
restaurants since we moved here from Southern California two years
ago. (I hope Orlando has more than we've been able to find here in
Melbourne!) We're looking forward to trying some new places with the
group. I'm afraid we can only make it when there are weekend meals
because of my husband's work schedule. But even if we don't get to
meet for a while, I'm looking forward to learning a lot from all of
you just by reading the posts. If you ever decide to come out this
way, I can offer some suggestions, as well.
Cheers,
Deb

VWRobin

Aug 17, 2010, 3:00:35 PM8/17/10
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Hi all - I just joined also and wanted to say hi so you don't think
I'm some sort of stalker as well. I live in Orlando, have been a
chowhounder for years now and we also very much enjoy going out to
eat, finding new places to dine and yummy food to talk about; we also
love to cook at home. I just found this group (via the board) and
wanted to get involved. I think I'd like to join the Monday, August
30th dinner - please let me know if it's still a "go" and I'll let you
know if I'll be alone or with my boyfriend.
Cheers
Robin

YosemiteSam

Aug 17, 2010, 4:55:00 PM8/17/10
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
We are a go on August 30 at Cedar's on Sand Lake Road. Check the
Discussion about Planning for the details as we firm up times and make
sure to officially RSVP in that thread
> > Deb- Hide quoted text -

YosemiteSam

Aug 17, 2010, 4:55:33 PM8/17/10
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Oh, and by the way, welcome to both of you