Re: Orlando Food Truck Bazaar next Tuesday

Iris E. Albritton

Mar 29, 2011, 4:40:10 PM3/29/11
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, Tom. Thinking of driving up to the food truck event this evening. Are people gathering? How do we find each other? It will be 7:30ish before I can get there. I hope I'm not overlaoding you with emails. Sprint is delivering spottie service where I live.

Hoosier <tomgre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>This looks awesome! For everyone planning on attending the dinner at
>Limena Chicken tomorrow, why don' we postpone and make our meetup at
>this bazaar instead? It sounds like a can't miss event for the food
>lovers.
>
>Tom
>
>On Mar 25, 10:15 am, Bill Hayden <wahayde...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> We're planning on being there and bringing the kids too
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:17 AM, Ricky Ly <rickyly2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi all!
>>
>> > Any of yall thinking of heading to this food truck bazaar?
>>
>> > Orlando Food truck Bazaar hosted by thedailycity.com
>> > March 29, 2011, 7pm-10pm at 4400 S. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL 32806.
>> >http://www.thedailycity.com/2011/02/thedailycitycom-orlando-food-truc...
>>
>> > heres a orlando weekly article about all this
>> >http://orlandoweekly.com/dining/food-truck-fever-1.1122729
>>
>> > Ricky Ly
>> > tastychomps.com

Hoosier

Mar 30, 2011, 8:29:26 PM3/30/11
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Iris, I missed your message. Anyway, the place was a complete zoo.
Did you make it? I walked around looking for other dining group
members, but couldn't see anyone. The lines were so long that I just
left without buying anything.

Ricky Ly

Mar 30, 2011, 9:33:55 PM3/30/11
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com, Hoosier
it was a zoo! the lines were ridiculously long. but its great that the food truck trend has become so popular.

have you all heard of Hawkers Asian Street Fare? Its occupying the space where Chinatown restaurant once sat on Mills Ave
--
Sincerely,

Ricky Ly,