Dinner at Dragonfly this Tuesday at 8:00 pm

Hoosier

Feb 19, 2011, 5:39:09 PM2/19/11
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
I will go ahead and make the reservation for Iris, Rebeca, David, me
and two other friends. If anyone of you cannot make it please let me
know. There is also plenty of time for anyone else to RSVP, so please
let me know if you'd like to join us!

Thanks
Tom

R Guer

Feb 20, 2011, 10:08:13 AM2/20/11
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Tom!  I'll see y'all at 8 PM on the 22nd.

Feb 21, 2011, 2:07:27 PM2/21/11
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
Tom-

I thought it'd be at least 5 of us then without David???  Isn't Iris going to join us?

P.S.
I'm sorry to hear about your medical condition, David.  I wish you all the best!!!

-Rebeca-

Feb 21, 2011, 3:16:26 PM2/21/11
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com

Greetings! It's Iris. Count me in for tomorrow eve. Thank you. See eveyone then.

Hoosier

Feb 21, 2011, 4:09:32 PM2/21/11
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Yes, you are correct. So far we have me, Iris, Rebeca, and two recent
arrivals to Orlando- Leila and her husband (neither of whom I have met
yet).

See you all tomorrow evening then. Does anyone have a contact
number? Mine is 407-259-9784. Like I said, I'll be coming from
Miami so if I am running late- even though I should definitely be
fine- I could let you all know.

I'll be the one in a suit!

On Feb 21, 3:16 pm, Iris Albritton <iris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings! It's Iris. Count me in for tomorrow eve. Thank you. See eveyone
> then.
>
> On Feb 21, 2011 3:14 PM, "Iris Albritton" <iris...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Feb 21, 2011 2:07 PM, "R Guer" <rgcblack...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Tom-
>
> I thought it'd be at least 5 of us then without David???  Isn't Iris going
> to join us?
>
> P.S.
> I'm sorry to hear about your medical condition, David.  I wish you all the
> best!!!
>
> -Rebeca-
>
>  ------------------------------

Iris Albritton

Feb 22, 2011, 9:15:26 AM2/22/11
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com

Um.... how do I find you guys this evening?

On Feb 21, 2011 4:09 PM, "Hoosier" <tomgre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Yes, you are correct.  So far we have me, Iris, Rebeca, and two recent
arrivals to Orlando- Leila and her husband (neither of whom I have met
yet).

See you all tomorrow evening then.  Does anyone have a contact
number?  Mine is 407-259-9784.  Like I said, I'll be coming from
Miami so if I am running late- even though I should definitely be
fine- I could let you all know.

I'll be the one in a suit!

On Feb 21, 3:16 pm, Iris Albritton <iris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings! It's Iris. Count me in f...

> On Feb 21, 2011 3:14 PM, "Iris Albritton" <iris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 21, 2011 2:07 PM, "R Guer" <rgcblack...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Tom-
>

> I thought it'd be ...

> *From:* Hoosier <tomgregor...@hotmail.com>

> To: Orlando Restaurant Dining Group <
> orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com>

> *Sen...

R Guer

Feb 22, 2011, 9:29:40 AM2/22/11
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
I've never actually been inside the Dellagio complex (where Dragonfly is located), so I'm thinking maybe we could meet at the bar or outside?  Either way, my number is (407) 406-4537, if anyone needs to reach me.  I'll be leaving from College Park around 7PM or so.

I look forward to seeing y'all there!

-Rebeca-

I've never actually been inside the Dellagio complex (where Dragonfly is located), so I'm thinking maybe we could meet at the bar or outside?  Either way, my number is (407) 406-4537, if anyone needs to reach me.  I'll be leaving from College Park around 7PM or so.

I look forward to seeing y'all there!

-Rebeca-

Um.... how do I find you guys this evening?

> On Feb 21, 2011 4:09 PM, "Hoosier" <tomgregorich@ho...

Hoosier

Feb 22, 2011, 1:34:48 PM2/22/11
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
We can meet outside. Ill bring a sign along as well to place on the
table. the reservation is under Tom.

On Feb 22, 10:54 am, Iris Albritton <iris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Rebecca. See you tonight!
>
> On Feb 22, 2011 9:29 AM, "R Guer" <rgcblack...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I've never actually been inside the Dellagio complex (where Dragonfly is
> located), so I'm thinking maybe we could meet at the bar or outside?  Either
> way, my number is(407) 406-4537, if anyone needs to reach me.  I'll be
> leaving from College Park around 7PM or so.
>
> I look forward to seeing y'all there!
>
> -Rebeca-
>
>  ------------------------------

R Guer

Feb 22, 2011, 3:58:51 PM2/22/11
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
Ok!

Feb 22, 2011, 8:07:25 PM2/22/11
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com

I'm in a black and white stripe shirt, by the hostess stand

> On Feb 22, 2011 3:58 PM, "R Guer" <rgcbl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ok!

> From: Hoosier <tomgre...@hotmail.com>
> To: Orlando Restaura...

> We can meet outside. Ill bring a sign along as well to place on the

table.  the reservation is unde...

Iris Albritton

Feb 22, 2011, 8:02:19 PM2/22/11
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com

Just arrived. Parked in the last spot to the far west. Wow.