February Meetup at Wa Japanese fusion restaurant

0 праглядаў
Перайсці да першага непрачытанага паведамлення

Hoosier

не прачытана,
31 сту 2011 г., 12:33:5331.01.11
да Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Hey everyone lets set up a date in February for dinner at Wa. I am a
lover of Japanese cuisine and have not yet checked this place out. I
can meet on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Send in your votes for
best day of the week and I'll organize dinner for the final week of
February.

Cheers
Tom

Ricky Ly

не прачытана,
31 сту 2011 г., 12:36:0131.01.11
да orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
I heard they are closed...:(
--
Sincerely,

Ricky Ly, EI
University of Central Florida

William Hayden

не прачытана,
31 сту 2011 г., 20:41:0531.01.11
да orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
Closed 2 months ago along with La Nuova Cucina:(

Any interest in Dragonfly?

Iris Albritton

не прачытана,
31 сту 2011 г., 22:02:4531.01.11
да orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com

Tuesday great for me. Rehearsal every Wed, booked that Fri. Live very West of town so a more westward locale would be great, should it work out that way. Should be able to make it by 7:30. Thank you for your organizational efforts. Look forward to a gathering.

Hoosier

не прачытана,
4 лют 2011 г., 04:07:524.02.11
да Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
That sucks about Wa! We can definitely do dragonfly instead. I've
been to the one in Gainesville and enjoyed it. So far we have one
vote for Tuesday, and I also received an email asking for Tuesday. Do
the rest of you guys have any preference? If everyone else is
indifferent lets set the day for Tuesday the 22nd. That will give us
over two weeks to get a group together.

On Jan 31, 10:02 pm, Iris Albritton <iris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tuesday great for me. Rehearsal every Wed, booked that Fri. Live very West
> of town so a more westward locale would be great, should it work out that
> way. Should be able to make it by 7:30. Thank you for your organizational
> efforts. Look forward to a gathering.

R Guer

не прачытана,
7 лют 2011 г., 12:17:547.02.11
да orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
Hello!  I would be interested in meeting up with y'all on 2/22 at Dragonfly.  It would be for 1 person.  Just let me know when & I'll be there.

Thanks!!!

Rebeca (aka rgcblackie)

Hi Rebaka! I'm not an organizer for the gathering on the 22nd, but I do plan to attend. I look foward to meeting you. Oh my! What time are we assembling? See you then.   Iris

On Feb 7, 2011 12:17 PM, "R Guer" <rgcbl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello!  I would be interested in meeting up with y'all on 2/22 at Dragonfly.  It would be for 1 person.  Just let me know when & I'll be there.

Thanks!!!

Rebeca (aka rgcblackie)

That sucks about Wa!  We can definitely do dragonfly instead.  I've

been to the one in Gainesville ...

Hoosier

не прачытана,
7 лют 2011 г., 12:36:427.02.11
да Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Does 7:00 pm work for everyone?

On Feb 7, 12:30 pm, Iris Albritton <iris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rebaka! I'm not an organizer for the gathering on the 22nd, but I do plan
> to attend. I look foward to meeting you. Oh my! What time are we assembling?
> See you then.   Iris
>
> On Feb 7, 2011 12:17 PM, "R Guer" <rgcblack...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hello!  I would be interested in meeting up with y'all on 2/22 at
> Dragonfly.  It would be for 1 person.  Just let me know when & I'll be
> there.
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> Rebeca (aka rgcblackie)
>
>  ------------------------------

Iris Albritton

не прачытана,
7 лют 2011 г., 12:38:537.02.11
да orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com

I'll be a bit late, probably 7:20 ish.

On Feb 7, 2011 12:36 PM, "Hoosier" <tomgre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Does 7:00 pm work for everyone?

On Feb 7, 12:30 pm, Iris Albritton <iris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rebaka! I'm not an organizer for...

> On Feb 7, 2011 12:17 PM, "R Guer" <rgcblack...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Hello!  I would be interested...

> *From:* Hoosier <tomgregor...@hotmail.com>

> *To:* Orlando Restaurant Dining Group <
> orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com>

> *Sen...

Hoosier

не прачытана,
7 лют 2011 г., 22:44:347.02.11
да Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Actually, something just came up and I'll be in Miami that afternoon
and returning to Orlando by the evening. Considering which, could we
make it for 8:00 pm? Any earlier and it may be tough for me to get
their on time.

On Feb 7, 12:38 pm, Iris Albritton <iris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll be a bit late, probably 7:20 ish.

Iris Albritton

не прачытана,
8 лют 2011 г., 00:03:508.02.11
да orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com

8p sounds great to me!

On Feb 7, 2011 10:44 PM, "Hoosier" <tomgre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Actually, something just came up and I'll be in Miami that afternoon
and returning to Orlando by the evening.  Considering which, could we
make it for 8:00 pm?  Any earlier and it may be tough for me to get
their on time.

On Feb 7, 12:38 pm, Iris Albritton <iris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll be a bit late, probably 7:20 i...

> On Feb 7, 2011 12:36 PM, "Hoosier" <tomgregor...@hotmail.com> wrote: