Tonight's Chowdown Dinner at Cedar's

YosemiteSam

Aug 30, 2010, 12:52:58 PM8/30/10
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Just a reminder that we're eating tonight at Cedar's on Sand Lake Road
Restaurant Row at 7:30.

The reservation is for 6 and under the name "Hayden"

Here's who I have attending

Me (+1)
Starbucks (+1)
rgcblackie
mugs

Let me know if anyone else is coming and I'll expand the reservation -
or if for some reason you who RSVP'd need to cancel

See you all there!

Mugs Munny

Aug 30, 2010, 2:41:20 PM8/30/10
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make it...I'm not feeling well. I'm sorry. Hope to see you in September.
Meg AKA mugs

Herbert

Aug 30, 2010, 2:47:02 PM8/30/10
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
I just sent Bill a email trying to reserve a spot for a late entry.

Herbert
> > See you all there!- Hide quoted text -

YosemiteSam

Aug 30, 2010, 3:45:28 PM8/30/10
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
OK, Herbert, you're in for mugs. Still at 6 people......

YosemiteSam

Aug 31, 2010, 3:20:30 PM8/31/10
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Just posted my report-out on Chowhound, go out and add your thoughts.

I really enjoyed last night, another great meal with great company.
Now we need to get the whole group together for the next one.

Starbucks what happened? Thought you had a babysitter for last
night. We had saved you a seat......

Mugs Munny

Sep 1, 2010, 3:21:14 PM9/1/10
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
I'm sad that I missed Cedar's... I had a great time at Nile. Did you talk about next month? I wondered if you wanted to take advantage of any of the september magical dining specials. Meg

rgcblackie

Sep 2, 2010, 10:34:51 AM9/2/10
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
That's a GREAT idea Mugs! I am planning on visiting a few of the
restaurants which are participating. Maybe that can be our next
outing? Emeril's and Norman's are on my list of the places I
definitely want to go to, although I am definitely open to other
suggestions. Let me know!!!

Hoosier

Sep 2, 2010, 7:24:06 PM9/2/10
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Could you all enlighten me on these "magical specials" you've been
referrring to? I've always wanted to go to Emerill's too, but would
like to see what else is on the list.

Ricky Ly

Sep 2, 2010, 7:26:38 PM9/2/10
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
check it out! all this month in Orlando, Special 3 course meals for $30
www.orlandomagicaldining.com
--
Sincerely,

Ricky Ly, EI
University of Central Florida
407-432-9563

Mugs Munny

Sep 9, 2010, 2:08:44 PM9/9/10
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in Norman's. I ate at Charlie Trotter's in Chicago and it was amazing. He (Charlie) trained with the chef at Norman's. (I forget his name).
I've been to Emeril's so I prefer to try something new. any suggestions for a night to go to Norman's?